2012年5月28日

Thanks for everyone



Welcome to my booth everyone!
Thanks for the comments! and YOU really check out my site !!
I hope you will enjoy everyone's work in the gradshow too :D





Another project of me had also finish
GOOD SHOW POLYMUSO 36th Annual Performance NU-BLACK!!
Good ball  POLYMUSO 36th! proud of you guys!!
thank you everyone working so hard on this. We made it.
love you my partner.

This is the trailer, building in 3D and AE

thanks so much to kiki's editing (Y)
I have also did some opening short animation (following the theme) for the show's projection
in the end it works smoothly thank you macpro u didnt die! haha!



Coming up I will start doing an internship in a production house ;)
not sure what do I need to do exactly but it would be some pre-production!
feeling exciting being the new blood in the industry!




沒有留言:

張貼留言